The mission of the Fairmount Innovation Lab(FIL) is to foster inclusive innovation, entrepreneurship and community in Boston.
Creative and social entrepreneurs benefit from FIL's:
- Co-working space
- Launchpad, an intensive 12-week program for highly committed creative or social entrepreneurs who are ready to take their ideas and businesses to the next level. The customized program provides selected entrepreneurs with vital information through weekly workshops, peer-to-peer learning, mentorship, access to a variety of subject matter experts and a community of entrepreneurs
- Business workshops, services and events including pitch contests, and office hours with experts
- Networking events
- Access to a talented community of innovators and entrepreneurs in residence
- A design and prototype / fabrication studio
- Popups showcasing local creative talent and products
- Memberships offering discounts for networking events, workshops, space for meetings and events
Accelerate594, a startup accelerator for creative ventures. Selected participants will gain access to a community of highly motivated entrepreneurs, a collaborative work space, education, advice, new contacts and funding. The accelerator will bring together mentors and experts in business model development, marketing, finance, legal issues, technology, sales and design. Look at the application for more.